SM2148 (Micro Module)
LPC2148 based add on module
SM2148 (Micro Module) offer a quick way to use ARM7 microcontrollers for any application. These modules are "Self contained" - that is, they include some minimum necessary components surrounding the microcontroller chip, for example Reset circuit, crystal for clock etc. Further, these modules come in through-hole package, suitable for quick prototyping as well as production.
- Supported microcontrollers: LPC2148 (ARM7TDMI architecture)
- On-chip 512KB ISP+IAP flash, 40KB SRAM
- Supply voltage required: 5VDC
- Speed: 12 MHz default, up to 60 MHz with PLL
- All port pins and JTAG pins (up to 48 GPIOs) available on connector. All digital I/O pins are 5V tolerant
- On board I2C based 64KB EEPROM
- Other LPC2148 interfaces: 2 UARTs, 2 I2C, 2 SPI, 1 USB Device
- Low power real-time clock with independent power and dedicated 32.768 KHz clock input
- Single 10-bit D/A converter provides variable analog output.
- Two on chip 10 Bit ADC provides 14 channels input.
- Miscellaneous features: Two 32-bit timers/external event counters (with four capture and four compare channels each), PWM unit (six outputs) and watchdog
- Separate 2-pin berg strip for selecting Program and Run mode
- Compact footprint, 35 mm X 45 mm. Pins available in such a way so that the module can be mounted in the FRC socket like an IC. Thus giving your hardware a modular design.
- EAGLE libraries available, so module can be used as a component in your EAGLE schematic and PCB.
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C.
DevPro: Base Board for Micro Modules
- Useful as base board to develop project
- Large amount of prototyping area (SMD and Through Hole) available on board
- Micro Modules can be easily mounted
- Programming through Auto and Manual Mode (For SM2148)
- Two UARTs available as 3 wire RS232 ports (For SM2148)
- Connector for 16x2 Alphanumeric LCD (For SM2148)
- All port pins available on FRC connector for direct connection with other circuit