Altio-S1, is industrial grade controller and data logger card, specially includes controlling a process, data logging, data storage, communicating with other devices and industrial grade temperature working. The details of the ALTIO S1 are as given below:
- Digital Input: 4/8 Optically Isolated Digital Inputs. Accepts 12V / 24V DC.
- Digital Output: 4/8 Optically Isolated Digital Outputs. These are 12V/24V DC outputs. Can source up to 500 mA.
- Analog Input: 2/4/8 Analog input channels. ADC with 16 bit resolution. Accepts 0-10 / 0-5V/4-20 mA (Factory settable)
- Analog Output: 4 Analog outputs with 12 bit resolution
- Relay outputs: 2 Relay outputs to drive buzzer/hooter etc.
- LCD: 128x64 Monochrome Graphics LCD.
- Keypad: Provision for 4x4 Matrix keyboard
- Real Time Clock (RTC) with battery back up
- Data Storage: 2MB of flash provided for on board data storage.
- Communication :
- One Isolated RS485 with max speed of 115.2 KBaud
- Two RS232 with max speed of 115.2 KBaud
- CAN (Optional)
- On board Temperature sensor.
- ARM Cortex M3 Processor, running up to 100 MHz, 512 KB Flash, 32 KB SRAM
- Library routines provided for reading digital inputs, generating digital outputs, reading analog inputs, generating analog outputs, initializing graphics LCD, writing text on graphics LCD, plotting pixel on graphics LCD, etc.