SM 8051 module offers a quick way to use P89V51RD2 microcontrollers for any application. These modules are "self contained" - that is, they include some minimum necessary components surrounding the microcontroller chip, for example Reset circuit, crystal for clock etc. Further, these modules come in through-hole package, suitable for quick prototyping as well as production. This module can also be used for robotics projects.
- Supported microcontrollers:8051 (P89V51RD2)
- On-chip 64KB ISP+IAP flash, 1KB SRAM
- 5 V Operating voltage from 0 to 40 MHz
- 64 kB of on-chip Flash program memory with ISP (In-System Programming) and IAP (In Application Programming)
- Supports 12-clock (default) or 6-clock mode selection via software or ISP
- SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface) and enhanced UART
- Single 8-bit D/A converter provides variable analog output.
- Two on chip 8 Bit ADC provides 4 channels input.
- Separate 2-pin berg strip for selecting Program and Run mode
- Compact footprint, 35 mm X 45 mm. Pins available in such a way so that the module can be mounted in the FRC socket like an IC. Thus giving your hardware a modular design.
- Four 8-bit I/O ports with three high-current Port 1 pins (16 mA each)
- Three 16-bit timers/counters
- Programmable Watchdog timer (WDT)